Saturday, January 19, 2008

Karnibal

What a way to celebrate the commemoration of my 50th post and 120th of all time.uuuuh Ive been to this uhmm barrio fiesta wherein they have these fun rides and pasugalans all over the place.tralalala Its not that I wanted to be there in the first place (I won't disclose details with that matter).

1st Ride; The Train-like thingie they call Rocketship which just go round and round..

2nd ride; Good old merry-go-round.. and when I said old I really mean .. wahahahaha..

3rd ride; Same as number 1, only that it has newer paint and the side's design uhmm resembles a swan..

So, how would I describe the experience? Thrill seeker as I am.. I got excited by these rides.. as soon as their speed notched up..stars in  eyes Blood was rushing through my veins.. adrenalin .. Heart beat gone berserk.. knowing.. wanting.. something great is gonna happen.. Hoping.. hoping some of their old unsafe ride's parts would fall off creating an accident.. a commotion.. chaos.. catastrophe .. Hahaha.. (Evil grin..) Honestly, These rides shouldn't be allowed to operate.no no no Even the entrance and exit steps were so wobbly that you'd really feel one of the whatever-patched-up-material things supporting it would break anytime.gahh oh well.. what would you expect?dizzy

Oh wait.. I almost forgot..

4th and probably THE BEST RIDE EVER; Making up for the dissatisfaction I've experienced on the first 3 rides.. and that is.. A bus ride heading home.. Gawk!sing

No comments: