Saturday, January 19, 2008

After 10 years!

Haha.. Some of you guys might be wondering whats with the title.. Actually its an expression that some Filipino online gamers came up with. It is said to occurrences wherein something takes too long. Like for instance, casting magical skills Picture this: Flash Bar Loading.. 10 percent, 20.. 30.. "Ten years!" err never mind..

Oh well.. what does that have to do with what I'm gonna post today? Ten years!.. after ten long years! I finally found a way to recover my gmail/blogger password! le sigh/sigh.. You heard me right.. Stupid ME lost mi password.. I guess that answers two questions huh? 1st.. whats about the phrase and last.. what took me so long to post again?!

Before anything else.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guysXDbetter late than never.


I've gotta lot of stories to tell.. How I grew up within a month's time no.. really.. no kiddin' I'm seriousstars in  eyes How I fell "in" and "out" of love.. and "in" again? blush Hmm.. but.. but.. I just don't feel like telling things that should be left behind, buried in the past.. peace

Don't be hatin' ya'll on me now.. Blame google or gmail for their slowpoke kind of service on helping me retrieve my lost password.with knifeWell, anyway.. I've got a good.. uhmm no.. great.. errr.. SUPER GREAT SPECTACULAR FANTASTIC feeling about this yearwahaha And I think its gonna be one heck of an adventure, thrilling, hardcore packed 2008 for me.. Come what may, I'll make sure I'm gonna update you guys with what adventures and misadventures I run into.. Sayonara for now.. Ja matta atode!bye





P.S. Thanks to photobucket's Killa the Thrilla for these crazy icon things found on my post.. I might use them regularly now.. ain't they adorable? sing

And yeah.. I miss this piece-of-crap-blog-site of mine so much cry 2

2 comments:

katrina said...

finally.. after 10 years! haha :)

I thought you had abandoned blogging forever.. but looks like my kuya's back in the business (yipee). And uhmm, it's nice to know that you're feeling positive about this year. Keep that spirit up!

PS.
Love yer smilies! might steal 'em. >;p

--=[]|t|h|E|a|[]=-- said...

weeee, cala co d n keo mgbblog.

wahaha.. =) aus!

i lurve those cute icons..! =) keep em cumin... ;p