Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Untitled

I don't know how to start this post. All I know is, "I am mentally, emotionally and spiritually here but physically not". It didn't occured to me that I AM a GHOST until I noticed something strange as I went online.

I don't know how to explain it. All I know is I must do it quick. For some reasons, I've got a feeling that if I stay in this unknown form or I might stay like this forever. Worse, some other souls might find their way to my body and take full control over it.

Way back highschool I've been doing some research on Astral Projection, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences and the like. Every time I try doing it on myself, I fail, I fall asleep while doing these meditations. Now I've done it! But, must I be happy about it? I have proven myself something paranormal scientists couldn't even explain, I have become a GHOST.

Have I?

Proof: (?)

  1. I can't feel any part of my body, Its just uhmm I feel cold, that's all I can feel. Unexplicable coldness, coldness from deep within not through the skin.
  2. I am chatting right now with Winzton, Althea and Mike.. It bothers me I have set-up my status to Available yet they say I am invisible,(Invisible even to my self, I added myself to my friend's list yet its clear that I'm offline)
  3. I tried playing my Ragnarok Online character.. Tried walking from Izlude dungeoun Byalan to Prontera's Middle Castle.. I am flooding the screen yet, everyone's ignoring me.. I can't even use the private message sending. Weird, I just have created my guild this afternoon and hey! I see no guild.
  4. Actually I have no idea how on earth can a ghost, like me, use a computer. Wait a minute let me try if the same works with other stuffs. Aha! my digicam..


Damn it! Stop these nonsense.. I'm dreaming.. this is a dream.. soon i'll wake up.. knowing everything's just a dream..

Or maybe not..


Screenshot taken as soon as I realize something isn't normal..
Click here for larger view.


Proof that above screenshot isn't edited taken in "ghost" form.
Click here for larger view.







This one is creepy.. It really made every single strand of hair in my body stand up.






Taking picture of MYSELF in my GHOST form.








This was the last thing I remembered as a Ghost.. As soon as I hit the shutter button I was drawn into nothingness and then I woke up in my bed hearing nothing but my heartbeat and sweating all over.
Click here for larger view.





My PC still turned on.. Got my cam from my bag and I almost freaked out finding that these images posted above were real. I mean it really did exist. I really took the pictures, I really have turned into this unknown entity.. a ghost..






It doesn't end here.. There is just one last shot I wanted to show you..






Took this one after I turned on the lights..

(Somehow the Photo managed to "Self-Destruct" itself)

What are these fumes? smoke? silhouette? Are they what we human call spirits?
Click here for a larger view



Its up to you to discern things carefully. Believe it or not, it doesn't really matter to me.

I saw what I saw, felt what I felt, did what I have done..









Here is my final thought about this matter..

Seriously..





Its the time of the year when souls of our departed love ones come and celebrate with us.. Its the time of the year when they roam this world freely.. Ghosts, Ghouls, Lost souls..
Hey!? who's that creepy person standing right behind, staring at you?












HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!





No comments: