Saturday, October 27, 2007

JoshieMeister Retiring?

"JoshieMeister" - Josh + Meister, A term coined by the stupid, no good, looser but loved Pirate Chef Gaigan. If you want to know why he calls me by that name.. 2 words ASK HIM!

What the hell is wrong with me? This week I dumped/rejected 3 pretty ladies who obviously likes me.


1. Well not really, In fact we "were" together. "Did" some crazy stuffs. (You know what I mean) well at least for a day. Shes nice, REALLY PRETTY I'd Give her 9 for over all quality out of ten. But still, theres something missing, we didn't click. I'm not into the "fun" stuff she offered me. Well for us "once is enough" felt sorry though for being first. Gomen nasai..

2. I was having lunch at Chowking when suddenly a group of 3 females approached my table, they were pretty uhmm I guess they were college students or.. err.. by the way they dress I'm 80 percent sure they were freshmen, I couldn't hear what they were babbling (I-pod on max volume playing songs of Start Trouble so I really won't hear a thing.) Why would I bother listen ing(Baka solicitors lang mga yun nanghihingi offering for some club or org they're in I would usually say "pasensya studyante rin lang ako eh" malas nila I'm totally not in the mood for such.) Lalo na when I'm 100 percent sure I don't know them, (I don't talk to strangers) One of the girls placed a piece of paper on my table, well I really didn't give a damn. As soon as I got through with my meal, Lumingon ako and they were gone so I got curious whats written on the paper. To my amaze it says "Hi I'm Stephanie, You look antipatiko and it turns me on. By the way heres my number.. 09-something". Well as I said earlier, I wasn't in the mood for (anything?). So I got my phone, keyed in these words "Next time don't give your number to strangers, Malay mo rapist pala ako o mamamatay tao. Do not reply.. " I actually didn't send it.. Instead I called for the waiter who served me and told him "Pare, pinapabigay nung tatlong chicks kanina.. type ka daw nung isa" I wonder, nagkatuluyan kaya sila? Hmmm..

3. Kanina lang. For those who don't know, Its my nature to stare back at people who stares at me. Parang psychologycal game. First to turn his/her eyes away loses hahaha. And so it happened this lady err how do you say it "nagkabangaan ng tingin" and so I stared. And hell i wanna laugh kasi it showed she was uhmm "di mapakali" hahaha. Lets describe her first, she was the head turner type of girl, I don't know why I describe her that way, pero It is what she does. I lost count of the guys trying to catch her attention by doing epal moves (urgh! irritating) So I went on with our game. Then suddenly she got her phone screen facing me with words like these "09-something text me" I was shocked! She got it all wrong. Did she believe I was flirting with her? haha kawawang nilalang! So I smiled walked away. After a few seconds it struck me, "Ay tanga bat di ko kinuha yung number?" hahaha.. Too late..


Hmm.. Whats with me? Maybe I'm just growing too old for this "joshiemeister" thing. Tumatanda na.. MEMORY GAP! lolx XD

No comments: