Sunday, September 02, 2007

Where do you run to so far? (Again..)

Am I turning to something I despise? (Emo?) No! I am not Emo! And I swear I'll never be one. I'll be over this.. soon..

Quoted this question a special friend asked me. With it, rises much more complicated questions. I don't know.. I can't answer it all.. Though I'd really love to.. I couldn't find the answers.. Where am I?.. Who am I?.. What have I become??...

These past few days, weeks, I've turned into something different, something, not me. As I've said before, I don't know the answers to these questions. I'm getting older as each second fly by. I'm running out of time. But.. Hell.. I cant move.. I'm helpless.. ..Somebody.. Anybody.. Help me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe my gawsh. emo n ata c cuya.. :)

Anomie said...

sana wag.. ^^ nag e-eye liner ako kasi idol ko si jack sparrow dahil pirata tayo.. ayaw ko sabhin nila ginagawa ko yun dahil emo ako.. and heto.. mukhang natutuluyan na tlga. huhu..