Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Black Valentines..

Wala nang net sa bahay. In case you guys are wondering what secret code I'm using right now, it is called Filipino language or to some half-schooled people you can simply call it Tagalog. Hey! Happy Valentines! I'm not happy.. I thought I'd make a fashion statement by wearing black all over.. from my cheap eye liner to my black highschool shoes.. Damn! As soon as I stepped out our gate I've spent most, if not all of my hours finding places were I could hide my shame.. Hide, duck before I come across other "BLACK Balntinos and Balentinas" FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! EVERYONE IS WEARING BLACK!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! ...err.. deym! (Sabi nga ni Altea) Hell! I swear this would be the last Valentines where I'd wear black! hmm next year I'd try RED para maiba hahaha.. Hmm.. Wearing diaper and carrying arrows and a bow "CUPID COSTUME" is my second option.. we'll see >.<

No comments: