Thursday, September 06, 2007

Does First Love Really Never Dies?

Of all the lovers you had before who you think stays forever in your heart? Funny as it seems, but the very first person who you loved and made you cry, uhmm well, I guess, lasts forever (no period here.. I still have to prove this first handed..) We'll it's just a thought. I'm currently at a relationship right now and everythings going just fine, as a typical relationship shoud be. But there are those days when I sit alone and think of all the people I've met and lost. I remember thier faces, voices, but not the feeling. The opposite happens when I think of my first love or girlfriend or either which way you may call it, corny as it seems but true. I dont understand why? Is it normal? She isn't the most special girl I could think of, but shes the only one that burns me, searing my heart with pain and I couldn't explain how or why. Is this normal? I don't want to talk about it further, for I might breakdown again and start transforming into my emo side (sucks). If anyone who reads this and suffers the same situation, please hit me back with a comment. I dont wanna live and die with an unsettled past.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!.... cnu cia? kilala ko ba?

Anomie said...

hehe di ko lang alam hahah.. maybe not ^^ hahaha

Anonymous said...

i know!!! i know!! joyce name niya diba?!! wahahah sorry la ako maitutulong jan hahaha kausapin mo kasi para may closure kayo 4 years na yan tsong grabe naman!

Anonymous said...

i wanna help kuya kaso dq alam eh...kaso natatakot ako kay ate baka magalit,ayaw niya kc may nakikialam sa mga ganyang bagay eh...

Anonymous said...

I share the same sentiments with you. memories of the past will still lingers on and will always stay alive in my heart.

I will never regret the time that i met him, the moments i spent with him, the fights and arguments with him. I will never regret any single day that I am with him.

I thank him for coming into my life and accompanying me with my journey.